Friday, May 07, 2004

It is a day before I leave. I have been working fulltime a fulltime job the last few weeks, however, today I had off so that I could finish packing before I leave. It has been crazy over here, but good. My plane leaves at 12PM PST tomorrow. It is funny because it has not hit me that I am leaving yet. I suppose when I get on the plane it will be a different story, but for now I am pretty busy getting everything ready. I fly to Detroit first and then on to Amsterdam. I arrive at 11:30 in the morning there time and don't fly out to Tel Aviv until 8PM that night. So, Krista and I are going to do site seeing there. We arrive in Tel Aviv at 1AM and are going to get a Hotel until the boys come in at 12PM the next morning.
This trip to Israel is a scholarship that I was granted when I graduated from college. Every year North Central gives away two scholarships to two graduating Seniors and one Professor, to go to Israel. I had to apply by writing an essay. After reveiwing my application, I was selected to be given the trip. Krista Sederwall is the Professor that was chosen, Ryan Bachman was the other student chosen, and Derek is another student that one the scholarship the previous year and was not able to go until now. We are all taking the trip together. We are not taking a tour, but site-seeing on our own! It is going to be a wonderful trip!
My goal is to write something everyday at this site. However, if I don't get the chance, I am sorry!! That is why I call it a goal and not a promise!!! Thanks for all your support and I hope you get the chance to "travel" with me in my writings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home