Saturday, April 21, 2007

O how the time Flies

Hello everyone!

I looked at my blog for the first time in months and realized that I haven't written in a long time. I believe March of last year was my last entry. That's Crazy!!!
So what has happened since......

Well, I made the decision to no longer continue with InnerCHANGE. I love the organization and all the people that I have met and built relationships with since I became a part of it, but I knew that I didn't want to make another 3 year commitment just yet. I really wanted to go back to school and be near my family.

The second thing that happened: I met a guy, dated him, and just recently broke up with him. This alone seems like a lot to take in. I feel like I learned alot and it was an experience I would never take back. If I had to be honest....yeah its not the funnest thing to go through. But, life never tells you what will come. At least God holds you when it gets a little rough.

The third thing: I have begun to study for my GRE and applying to schools. I am considering a master's degree in Psychology, specifically Community Counseling. I would hope someday, I will have my doctorate and be counseling youth in poorer communities.

And the fourth: I moved Jan 2007 from LA to the Chicagoland area. I currently am working for a office management company. And I recently moved in to an apartment with a female friend of mine. I am enjoying the space and a place to call my own!

I'm sorry this seems brief and distant. I wanted to write more and give you all more details, but my computer is about to die and I am sitting outside the library so that I can connect to some internet connection!!!! Plugging in is out of the question! Darn computers.....

But do know that I love you all and am missing every single one of you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home