Thursday, November 17, 2005

Prayer.....

Hello my friends! It seems like I have been really bad at getting things onto my blog this year....and for that I am truly sorry!

Something I do want to share with you are my weekly times with a girl in the neigbhorhood. Every Thursday..she comes over and we eat dinner together and I help her with her homework. She has really opened up to me in the couple of months and I am honored that she does. Please keep these times in prayer. I really feel like God is doing something and I know Satan never likes that.

I would also like prayer for my cold. I have had it for the last two weeks. Pray that I get better and that no one else gets it. I have had to stay in bed a couple of the days which hasn't been that much fun.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home