Monday, March 07, 2005

Please Welcome Lance Mark Alisurez....


Lance Mark Albisurez...Isn't he precious! Posted by Hello


MOMMY with Baby Posted by Hello


Auntie Rikki with the Adorable little Lance...yeah he looks great--can't say much about about me.....;-) Posted by Hello

On March 1, 2005 in the wee hours of the morn, Lance Mark was born via C-section. He came out weighing 6 pounds, ...so tiny. But, such a quick learner. One of the nights Mel, Kristin, Jude (Oma), and I came out to see him....and Roxy. And as we passed him around to each person, He intensely studied each one of us, watching every move we made. I am telling you...this one is going places!

Isn't he the most adorable baby one has ever seen!!! Okay..maybe I am bias, but can you blame me. ;-) After all, he does happen to have two of the greatest parents I could ever know and they just happen to be my closest friends!

Congratulation Chris and Roxy!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home