Friday, January 21, 2005

Christmas Eve with my Dad and Family


The FAMILY.....my sister and here boyfriend up close! Posted by Hello


Another Fam shot......My Auntie Herta is on the Left with Tori and Anna. My Uncle Karl is on the Left. Posted by Hello


A little Goofy....but we love each other... Posted by Hello


Morgon, Tori, and Me. Aren't we cute....(My Cousin Maria's kids) Posted by Hello


My Cousin Ken and His Girlfriend, Melissa Posted by Hello


ME and Santa (My Uncle Karl) Posted by Hello


My cousin, Anna and I Posted by Hello


My Dad and My Uncle Karl..I mean Santa! Posted by Hello


My GRAMMA and Santa! Posted by Hello


The Cousins: (Left to Right) first row: Erish, Anna, Kenny, Me, My sister: Dani..second row: Maria with her two children: Morgon and Tori Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home