Monday, May 10, 2004

Sorry about that!! The first part of my blog did print, so I let you know what that part says. So read this one first then read the next.

I am finally in Israel. We arrived here at 1AM, but didn't get to the Hotel until 3AM. IT would have been 5pm on Sunday in CA. It was a tiring trip but good. I am safe and doing well. The people here are really nice, but I can't read any of the signs. So we ask alot of people what it says. The plane trips were long and my legs hurt alot by the time I arrived in Amsterdam. When I got to Amsterdam, I waited for Krista to fly in (about 20 mins). When she got there, we left the airport and visited the city. The buildings were beautiful and the canals that ran through the city were neat to look at. We ate food and had coffe at a cafe in town. It was neat to see how much people use bikes there. They had bike parking area as large at car parking areas in the states. Some were 3 level high. It was crazy!!! I alway love coming back to Europe. It is one of my favorite place to visit. Amsteredam is 9 hours ahead of CA. So that should give you a little insite as to the times!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home