Thursday, September 30, 2004

Jaci's First Boba Experience


Jaci, Me and Kristin Posted by Hello

Over the weekend and during the early part of my week, I had the privilege of hanging out with Jaci, the other noviate in Innerchange who is living in Minneapolis. She was out here for our Retreat in San Francisco and for other meetings during the last week through InnerCHANGE. I really enjoyed seeing her,...I always do. What I find really neat is that Jaci and I knew each other before we had joined InnerCHANGE. I went to college with a girlfriend of hers (from back home). Jaci would come up to visit Jen, our friend, from Iowa, every once in a while. When she did, I would hang out with all of them. So, I have actually known Jaci for about 5 years now. The Ironic part about it all, is that neither one of us knew we each had signed up to be a part of InnerCHANGE. It wasn't until the first day of our apprenticeship, last September, that we both found out.
While she was out her, it had come to my attention that she had never had Boba, a drink with large tapioca balls in it. Usually they put it in fruit juices, teas, smoothies, or coffee. It is one of my favorite things, so I couldn't let her leave LA without trying it at least once. So, the night she was going to leave: my roomate, Jaci and I went out to get Boba. It was a lot of fun.
The picture was taken at a place called "I love Boba" in Koreatown. We had a lot of fun. Jaci is to the left of me and Kristin, my roomate, is on the right of me. If you hadn't guessed, I am in the middle! My roomate, actually just moved here a little over a week ago from Indiana. She is going to be an Apprentice, like I was last year, in InnerCHANGE. She is a lot of fun and we are finding we have a lot in common. Which is probably a good thing being that we share a studio apartment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home