Thursday, May 13, 2004

Okay now for today!!!!!
Today was a great day of relaxation and exercise. Today we went to Masada and the Dead Sea. We got on a bus at 8:45 to Masada. We thought we would make the hike in the morning. I was planning on just taking the Gondola up and down because of the heat, however, when I got there, I realized that I would really regret it if I didn't at least walk up the thing. So, I did it and it felt great to get to the top. There were parts that I wanted to die, but I persevered and it is really neat to say that I did it. When at the top, I viewed the different ruins. It was like my Bible Archeology Class came alive as I viewed the area. It really was neat to see the sight.
At about 2PM we head down the moutain on the Gondala (large Cable Car) and headed for the Dead Sea. We went to a spa that is right on the Dead Sea. That was the best time ever. When you get in, you rubb Dead Sea Mudd all over your body and lay out in the sun until it drys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home