Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Birthday Celebration on Friday!

Friday was the second day of Birthday parties, I got to experience. The first was on Thurday. My InnerCHANGE team took me out for dinner at "La Fondita", a Mexican restaurant in my area. I got to eat Carne Asada. one of my favorites!!!!
On Friday, though, my roomate and I brought a cake over to, my friend, Karina's house. Her husband Daniel, her kids:Danny, Becky, and Ingried, Jose: one of the boys in the neighborhood, Pechita, Carmela and her Daughter Cynthia all came to celebrate with me. It was a fun evening. We laughed, watched some of Lethal Weapon 4, danced, and ate cake. My roomate even had stories read to her by Becky.


1
My Birthday Party at the Torres/Carias Home Posted by Hello


Kristin, Karina, Me, and Pechita... Posted by Hello


Cynthia and Ingried Posted by Hello


Me Cutting the Cake Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home