Thursday, May 20, 2004

May 19, 2004
Today we went out to the water for some fun in the sun. We began by going to a tourist center to book our scuba diving, time at the underwater observatory, and trip to Petra. We went to the observatory first and got to see all the little fishes. Their were so many kinds. When we went scuba diving among the coral reefs I got to see all the fish up close. Especially this nat spiky one! I flicked my fingers in the water near some of the plant life and got tosee some close and open. It was an amazing sight to behold. I was scared at first to go underwater because it didn;t seem natural to breathe!! But when on my side, I was to breathe better. I would erase the experience at all. The evening ended with a walk on the main area and dinner at a nice restaurant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home