Thursday, May 13, 2004

Today Continued again.....
We found many salt encrusted rock while we floated. That was neat, but wierd to think that there was so much salt in the water that it actually formed Crystals in the water! We finished off the evening by soaking in a Sulfa Bath. It was a wonderful end to a perfect day. The only recommendation I have is that if you go, shave a couple of days before and try not to cut yourself before because it hurts incredibly when your in the water for the first 15 minutes!!
We arrived back into Jerseleum at about 8:00PM and ate dinner. I actually sold out for Chineses food tonight instead of being cultural. I really had a graving for it!! It was Kosher Chinese if that says anything though!!
I am currenltly typing this at an internet Cafe in the central bus station in Jeruseleum. They are actually playing a very familiar Spanish Musician, I just can't put my finger on their name. Owell!!
Well, it is time for me to say Good Bye to you all for the evening. I love you all dearly!! See you soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home