Thursday, May 13, 2004

Today Continued......
It is like giving yourself a body facial. I covered my entire body, head, and bathing Suit in Mudd. As I dryed, I found it hard to move, but it was really neat to refresh my body afterwards. I got plenty of pictures of me in the mudd, so I will show you all went I come back!!. The Water that came out of the showers was Sulfer water. It felt really good, but was a real shock when I tasted it. NASTY!!! I used the Sulfa Water to wash the Mudd off of me. We layed out for a little bit and then made our way to the DEAD SEA. Which might I as tast Nasty as well. Floating in the Dead Sea was an amazing experience. There was no effort involved at all. In fact it was harder to put my feet on the ground that it was to let them float on the water!!!! We must have floated for an hour or so. There were lifeguards at the site and we could for the life of us understand why. It is one of the few places in the world that I think you could float across and down and around and not get tired. All your have to do is stopping swimming and float!! But we got a kick out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home