Thursday, May 20, 2004

May 20,2004 and May 21st

In the morning we woke up at got ready for our trip to petra. all our bags got to stay at the hotel storage and a van picked us up! The cross over Jorden was not bad. They just would let me take two waters across. At the other side, we met our tour guide and he helped us the rest of the way through. We took a two hour bus ride to the city and along the way, he gave usthe history of the area. Petra is an amazing city. The way they carved so many building out of rock is incredible. Many of them we found to be tombs. our tour guide gave us detais the whole way down. We got to look in many. On the way up I got to ride a camel. It is weird when they are getting up. You really have to balsnce or else you will fall off.
At the end of the tour he took us to the eat food and then to the border.
When we got to the hotel, it was off for our 4 hour trip to the airport. We madeit to the airport at 1AM and the most detailed search of my life. But, I guess it is better safe than sorry. My plane leaves in about and hour, so I must get going. I love you all and will see you soon. This concludes my trip to Israel!! And I have to say it has been an amazing opportunity!!! It is something I will never forget!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home